Monday March 22 2021
News Source: Global Disclosures
Focus: Major Shareholdings
The FCA major shareholding notification portal is now live (22nd March 2021) – all TR-1 notifications in relation to voting rights held in an issuer admitted to trading on a UK regulated market, must be submitted to the FCA via the major shareholdings notification portal via the FCA’s Electronic Submission System (ESS).
To submit a major shareholding notification to the FCA, investors in companies whose shares are admitted to trading on a UK regulated market should complete the electronic Standard form for notification of major holdings (TR–1 Form) contained within the ‘Major Shareholding Notification’ portal on the FCA’s Electronic Submission System (ESS).
The FCA have also published the updated user guide which provides step by step guidance on how to:
- submit a new notification – section 3.4
- upload financial instruments by using a CSV file – section 3.4.3
- send a subsequent notification – section 3.5
- correct an existing notification – section 3.6
- delete a notification – section 3.7
- download a submitted TR-1 Form – section 3.8
Click on the above link of further information.